Noodles: ½ lb fresh Asian Lo mein egg noodles
Meat or Fried Tofu: 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut in thin strips
Marinade: 3 T soy sauce, 1 t garlic powder, 1/2 t black pepper, 1/2 t salt
Vegetables (choose your favorites, fresh, seasonal):
2 cups, sliced, any combination: bok choy, carrots, red pepper, zucchini, snow peas, chard
1 cup chopped green onion (1/4 c, reserve some for garnish)
2 T vegetable oil
1/4 cup You Saucy Thing soy ginger Vidalia stir fry sauce
1/2 c chicken or vegetable broth
1/4 c hoisin sauce
2 T soy sauce
2 T pineapple juice
1 T sugar
1 T molasses
1 T fresh ginger, minced
1 T fresh garlic, minced
1 T roasted sesame oil
1/4 t salt or to taste
1/4 white pepper
*Saucy SHORTCUT: Substitute 11 sauce ingredients with 2/3 cup Chinese Southern Belle's WILD WILD EAST Asian BBQ Teriyaki sauce
1. Cut chicken into thin strips (easier when slightly frozen), mix in marinade. Marinate in fridge while you prep.
2. Mix sauce in bowl (or use Sauce Shortcut). Cook noodles until tender but firm. Drain, rinse with cold water, drain again. Cut all vegetables in thin strips/julienne to match chicken.
3. Heat 2 T vegetable oil (med/high) in skillet/wok, Stir fry chicken with marinade until done, about 2 minutes. Set cooked chicken aside.
4. Stir fry vegetables: heat 2T oil, salt, 3 G's first. Add veggies (carrots/white onions first), cook about 1 min.
5. Mix all together, keep heat med/high: Add cooked chicken, noodles, sauce, toss well. Stir-fry 1 min. until sauce thickens.
6. Top w/green onions, serve hot.