PORK, LEG ROAST (FRESH HAM), ROASTED - 8 1/2 LB
ONIONS,RAW - 3 LB, chopped
PEPPERS,SWEET,GREEN,RAW - 2 LB, chopped
OIL,OLIVE,SALAD OR COOKING - 1/4 CUP
PINEAPPLE,RAW,ALL VAR - 2 QT, chunks
Sauce, My Sweet Hottie - 1 Gallon
1. Slice and dice cooked pork roast into 1 in. cubes. Set aside in cooler until ready to assemble.
2. Wash, peel, and dice onions.
3. Wash, peel, and dice green bell pepper.
4. Wash, peel, and dice pineapple.
1. In a kettle or tilting skillet, saute peppers and onions in olive oil.
2. Stir in diced pork.
3. Add sauce.
4. Add pineapple.
5. Cook until heated through and minimum internal temperature is 165°F for at least 15 seconds.
One serving = 4 oz. portion of sweet and sour pork over 1/2 cup rice.
This serving provides 2.50m/ma, 1.0grn
Use recipe #1293 to prepare brown rice.
CCP: Heat to 165° F or higher for at least 15 seconds
Calories 351 kcal
Cholesterol 73.44 mg
Protein 22.88 g
Calcium 19.68 mg
Total Fat 12.19 g
Sodium 232.31 mg
Vitamin A 61.98 RE
Iron 1.02 mg
Saturated Fat 4.23 g
Carbohydrates 38.30 g
Vitamin A 333.06 IU
Water¹ *63.99* g
Trans Fat¹ *0.00* g
Dietary Fiber 1.14 g
Vitamin C 35.30 mg
Ash¹ *0.23* g
10.83% Calories from Saturated Fat
31.22% Calories from Total Fat
*0.00%* Calories from Trans Fat
43.60% Calories from Carbohydrates
26.04% Calories from Protein