3 c bok choy, sliced
1/2 bundle Chinese garlic chives, sliced
1-2 c sliced red peppers (or carrots)
1 T veg oil
1 T minced garlic
1 t minced ginger
2 green onions, sliced
1 T soy sauce
1 T oyster (or shitake mushroom) sauce
½ t black or white pepper
Drops of sesame oil
Optional: 1 c savory/baked tofu strips, 1 c Chinese sausage, sliced
1. Stir fry 3 Gs in vegetable oil first, medium high heat.
2. Add vegetables, except chives, and sausage/tofu with sauce, stir fry 2 minutes.
3. Add chives last, toss to heat.
4. Garnish with scallions and few drops sesame oil.
5. Serve immediately with rice or noodles.