2 cans (14 oz. each) reduced-sodium chicken broth
1 cup (1/2 of 14-oz can) drained bean sprouts
2 green onions, cut into 1/2-inch long diagonal slices
1/2 cup thin-sliced carrot
1 pkg (9 oz. each) refrigerated chicken tortellini, uncooked
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1/2 teaspoon roasted sesame oil
1. Heat broth to boiling in medium saucepan over medium-high heat. 2.
Reduce heat to medium; add bean sprouts, onions and carrot; cook 5 minutes.
3. Add tortellini; cover and cook 8 to 10 minutes or until pasta is tender.
4. Stir in soy sauce.
5. Divide tortellini between 4 soup bowls.
6. Ladle remaining soup over tortellini.
7. Garnish with scallions and cilantro. Drizzle with few drops of sesame oil.