CREATIVE COOL TREATS: What the Falooda? (travel podcast-interview by Natalie)
Discover Burmese Ice Desserts that will alter your perception of traditional “frozen desserts”–like a 3D rock concert in your mouth!
Homemade Falooda (two tall glasses) in each glass:
- Add spoonful of soaked basil seeds (30 min).
- Add ¼ cup cooked falooda sev or corn flour noodles
- Add 1 Tbs rose syrup.
- Mix 1.25 cup of sweetened milk (to taste).
- Add a scoop of ice cream.
- Garnish with chopped pistachios and rose petals. Chewy tapioca or mochi pearls, optional.