Whew! We just finished a marathon 2-day Metropolitan Cooking & Entertaining Show at the Cobb Galleria over the weekend!Â We were an exhibitor, shot pilot video footage, saw old friends, made lots of new fans, and mom and I shared our favorite snacks & candies; eco-cookware and kitchen gadgets! (a.k.a. MK gidgets).
- “Gimme a Gummy” Mango and Lychee Gummies with real fruit.
- “Open Sesame” Black Sesame Candy (Grandma said it would make our hair black and shiny!)
- “Wasabi Blast Green Peas” (top vote-getter even for the spicy-shy)
- “Everybody Loves Pocky” (dark chocolate sticks gobbled by kids and adults, supply ran out)
- “Ginger Chews to the Rescue” (after food samples from 150 booths, your stomach appreciated this! Also great for improving circulation, treating motion sickness, nausea, morning sickness or as an afternoon pick-me-up, non-caffeine alternative)
- Thermal vacuum cooking pot
- Tuff Sports Thermos
- Natalie’s Favorite Tuff Mug
- Light-weight knives and Heavy-duty cleavers
For details or to order, see right-side bar “Natalie’s Favorite Products”
LookÂ for us next year!!