Watch Natalie’s hosting debut Friday, April 17, 8pm on PBS/Georgia Traveler (WGTV) as she gives viewers a scrumptious whirlwind tour & taste of the amazing flavors and diversity of shops, eateries, and people along the “international corridor” of Buford Highway, Georgia! (episode 806, after sailboating)
Broadcast dates & topics of Natalie’s upcoming TV segments:
- Friday, April 17, 8pm: Buford Highway Taste & Tour (#806) (re-run Saturday, April 18, 6:30pm)
- Friday, April 24, 8pm: Asian International Supermarket Tour (#807)
- Friday, May 1, 8pm: Cooking Demo with Natalie (#808)
1) Spread the word to friends and watch the initial broadcast!
2) Like it and want to see more? Let the station know! As a debut, they’ll track ratings & responses.
- “LIKE” Georgia Traveler’s Facebook Page then Post a comment mentioning Natalie’s food and culture pieces!
- Email or call the GPB station comment line: in Atlanta area (404-685-2400 or outside Atlanta 800-222-6006
Can’t find the channel? GPB Television station map
THANKS FOR TUNING IN and showing your support!