- This event has passed.
Marist Holiday Traditions – SAUCE SALE
November 4, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm| $5
Chinese Southern Belle’s first year participating, come visit us Booth ARC-A7 (Arcade) for free, tasty food samples and Sauce Specials!! Plus Stocking stuffers, Chef Trio Sale, Cooking Classes & Events, Recipes Chinese New Year Banquet Tickets, more!
Our family, award-winning “RECIPES-IN-A-BOTTLE” cooking/marinade/dressing sauces are fresh, natural and a Flavor of Georgia winner!
- Eat & cook healthier – less oil, less sodium, no MSG, no syrupy fillers
- EASY-FAST-No-cook options, No recipes needed!
- Authentic family recipes
- Ready to eat “recipes-in-a-bottle
- Versatile & every day: Asian, Fusion or modern favorites
- Vegetables or meat (sauces are vegetarian, gluten free options)
- Support Georgia Grown products and small businesses!
Chinese Southern Belle’s trio of handcrafted, family-recipe sauces (NOT 31 factory formulas):
1) MY SWEET HOTTIE (MILD) with peaches, ginger, honey +8 more fresh ingredients. Gluten free. Soy free.
2) YOU SAUCY THING Stir Fry & Marinade with Vidalia sweet onion, naturally brewed soy sauce + 10 more fresh ingredients. No added gluten.
3) WILD WILD EAST Asian BBQ & Teriyaki with sesame, pineapple & molasses + 8 more fresh ingredients. No added gluten.
Chinese Southern Belle is no ordinary company. Native Atlantans, mother-daughter team, Natalie & Margaret Keng, support sustainability, diversity and cultural awareness through 500+ cooking classes/chef demos, and have been awarded Teacher of the Year, Flavor of Georgia Winner, BEST OF 2015, Best Cooking Class Teachers, Les Dames d’Escoffier International Member.