- This event has passed.
Thur Oct 26 Craft Beer & Asian Food: Dim Sum Night 6-courses!
October 26, 2017 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm| $35
NEW EVENT & DATE! Limited Seats
Craft Beer & Asian Food: Dim Sum Night – 6 -course Pairing!
NI HAO, Y’ALL!
Join Natalie for a fun group tasting of craft beer paired – 6 courses-with favorite Dim Sum tapas and regional Cantonese-styled delights. I’ll be joined by craft beer afficionado, “VeloDave” (Atlanta native, fmr president of Atlanta Bicycle Campaign, Sustainability consultant). Together, we’ll be your hosts and guide to hand-picked menu selections, paired libation & cultural history.
- Advance tickets required, REGISTER HERE
- No tickets at door. Venue address (near Buford Hwy, Atlanta) will be emailed after paid registration.
- This will be a fun, unique multi-course TASTING (about 5 courses, hosts’ choice).
- Designed for foodie friends and fans, not professional food critics. All are welcome to attend in that kindred spirit!
- This is a new event.
- The ticket cost helps offset the food/tax/tip costs. We look forward to hosting more pairings with different “guest experts” in the future 🙂