Join Natalie Keng, Georgia’s own Chinese Southern Belle, award-winning entrepreneur, home chef, writer, and foodie influencer for a fun and unique international shopping and dim sum tasting experience!
* Curious, overwhelmed or intimidated by Asian markets?
* Want to learn about popular Asian produce, products and snacks?
* Would you like a taste and cultural introduction “Dim Sum 101” (Asian Cantonese tapas) with Natalie as your host and guide?
* Do you enjoy new eating, cultural, travel and shopping experiences?
* AS FEATURED ON CNN, SOUTHERN WEEKENDS TV, PBS GEORGIA TV *
-Fresh Asian Fruits & Vegetables
-Oodles of Noodles
-Mad About Rice
-Some Like It Hot – Spices!
-Kitchen Tools & Pantry Essentials
-Asian Snack Attack!
-Tea-ology & Cool Beverages
Opening Minds, One Mouth at a Time!
Chinese Southern Belle’s popular, award-winning interactive classes and tours are brightened by funny Buddha-to-Bubba cultural stories from China to America’s Deep South and Natalie’s passion for international travel, diversity, healthy living and sustainability.
Chinese Southern Belle adds a fun fusion touch to food and cooking, a cross-cultural dimension to Atlanta’s immigrant history, and a shared sense of community through the celebration of food, family and culture.
* Tour location: Large Asian supermarket on Buford Highway (for security, address and details will be provided after registration)
* Approx duration of tour and dim sum tasting: 2.5 hours
* Please arrive 10 minutes prior to start time
* Handy to bring: notepad, pen, re-usable grocery bag, sense of adventure!
*Wear comfortable shoes
* Space is limited, sign up early!
* Don’t miss out, to get on waitlist or Priority slot on next tour date, email firstname.lastname@example.org with name, phone
*This event has a pre-set dim sum menu and multiple product tastings. It is not recommended for individuals with severe or life-threatening food allergies.