Actually, White Windmill Cafe is much better and more ! It offers a wonderful, diverse variety of baked items, snacks and hot or cold beverages. I hear that some snacks and cakes are better than others and that the bubble tea is not the best, but I think the fun part is trying different things on each visit.Â I like the fact that most Asian pastries and cakes are a lot less sweet.Â You can read specificÂ reviews and tips from visitors.
I enjoy the atmosphere and I’m usually there with good friends, family or even business colleagues so for me, it’s not just about the food.
A few of my favorites:
* Hot green latte (very chic)
* Green tea buns and cakes
* Almond and coconut cookie crisps (can’t eat just one)
* Fresh fruit smoothies (mango, kiwi or mixed with peach)
* Sweet Potato Pastry (can’t remember exact name but very good!)
* Sticky Rice Red Bean Buns
On Buford Highway, just outside I-285, next to big Tower Liquor store. Enjoy!